Friday, June 26, 2009

The Crew

So, you've been hearing about Fearless Leader, aka Dustin Curtis, aka me. But how about the rest of the crew. There are three others. James Farrell, Jon Totel and Kyliegh Merritt.

James is our taskmaster. He makes sure we all do what's right. Fiercely loyal to the cause he makes everyone around him better by example. I'm afraid to show up too late to work as he might yell at me. But deep down he is gentle, caring and extremely creative. I don't know if he even knows this about himself.

Jon is Mr. Production around here. The only thing quicker than his drafting ability is his killer wit. Jon doesn't say a whole lot but his words are carefully chosen and painfully hilarious. Jon also created our web site (www.curtisarchitecture.us). It's fantastic to have that in house ability as getting your web site updated by an outside party can be like pulling teeth.

Did I mention that one of our specialties is dental office design?


Smiles by Joyce -Scottsdale, Arizona

Kyleigh is our face to the outside
world. She is our marketing genius. But she also has a degree in architecture and designs most of our restaurants. She has amazing connections and everybody loves her. I've always thought women should have a bigger role in the world of architecture and she is the perfect example why.

Did I mention we design restaurants?


YC's Mongolian Restaurant -Chandler, Arizona

That's the Crew. And I don't have a picture for you here in Blogville because every one was having a bad hair day. We do clean up well at times though and I will post one soon.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment